MRTG works with training provider partners who offer discounts on training course bookings made by the Group. This helps to ensure that member company training costs are kept to a minimum. Simply contact us with your training requirements and we will get everything sorted for you – at the best price.
MRTG actively seeks external funding from other organisations so that free or subsidised training and assessments can be made available to member companies whenever possible. For up-to-date funding availability please contact the Group Training Officer, Paul Harper (email@example.com) on 07968 505161.
NFRC Midlands Region will be providing additional fully funded courses as part of their commitment to supporting their trade members with their training, and will be running a funded courses campaign as part of the NFRC membership benefit. Midland Roof Training Group will be managing the courses and taking bookings on behalf of the NFRC Midlands.
- The courses are free to the NFRC Midlands Members with a maximum allocation of 2 delegates per Member company per course.
- The full cost of the course will apply for late cancellation (less than 48 hours) and no show.
- Places are limited so the bookings will be on a first come first served basis.
Skills and Training Fund:
We have now been notified by CITB of the new Group Funding from 1 April 2020. The Funding from this date will be linked to CITB’s Skills and Training fund. This is for employers with up to 100 employees. This provides an extra incentive to small employers to deliver construction training aligned to the grants scheme with the addition of Leadership and Management training. The funding will full fund any of the approved courses, with the grant being off-set and paid on completion of the relevant courses. The amount will depend upon the number of PAYE employees as shown:
- Employers with 1 to 49 PAYE staff can receive up to £5,000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 PAYE staff can receive up to £7,500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 PAYE staff can receive up to £10,000.
The Employer must be registered with CITB, and once they have the CITB registration number MRTG can assist member companies to apply for this funding. Please contact us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org .